- No Warranty. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE AVID ANGLER AD PROGRAM & AVID ANGLER WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states/provinces do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
- Limit of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
- OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY TO US IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, AND (B) $100. Some states/provinces do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
- General Compliance with Laws. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and purchase of items.
- General. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Provinces and Territories of Canada as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Canada between Canadian residents. Both parties submit to jurisdiction in Nova Scotia and further agree that any cause of action arising under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a court in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- Disclosures. The services hereunder are offered by AVID ANGLER AD PROGRAM, located at PO Box 254, Shearwater, Nova Scotia, Canada. If you are a Canadian or USA resident, you may have this same information emailed to you by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your email address and a request for this information.
- This clause allows AVID ANGLER AD PROGRAM to host Your Information on our web site. Because hosting material on a web site involves copying, following copyright law, AVID ANGLER AD PROGRAM needs your permission to store such material on our servers.
- AVID ANGLER AD PROGRAM does not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. In that you express permission via your User Profile, Your Information will not be provided by AVID ANGLER AD PROGRAM to third parties for purposes other than carrying out AVID ANGLER AD PROGRAM business. This section of the User Agreement is absolutely necessary in order for AVID ANGLER AD PROGRAM to accept, store, and use Your Information on our servers.
- No refund will be given after account activation. Avid Angler Ad Program may substitute or offer addition time or gratuity accounts in compensation for unsatisfied clients, but accepts no resposibility for problems which are beyond our means of control.